Sunday, February 21, 2010

I've got 2 tickets to paradise!


Ah, this time next week, I'll be laying on this beach, watching this sunset!

I am getting so excited to go to Kauai! We seriously lucked out on this trip.

Our friends live there, so we have a place to stay, and my and Brian's parents gave us the miles for the tickets! We're so blessed to have such amazing friends and family.

We're going to miss Evie SO much, but we seriously need this vacation. From the day we found out I was pregnant, it's been non-stop chaos. We moved, Brian started a new job, we got ready for the baby. Then she came, we were in the hospital for 4 days, we came home terrified of this little infant, that was now solely in our care. How can a tiny, 6 pound baby, make you so afraid? Oh, I know. It's because you have know freaking clue what the hell you're doing! From then on, it's been a whirlwind of awesomeness and exhaustion.

I can't wait to just relax on the beach and drink Mai Tais with Brian. I've also been promised a romantic night at the Marriott resort and a massage on a beachfront patio. Oh my Lord...I'm so pumped!

By the way, how sad is it that I have no idea what I'll do without The Bump for a whole week? Gah, I need a life!

2 comments:

  1. So. Freakin. Jealous. :) Omg I would kill for a vacation right about now. Have a great time. BTW - your blog design is super cute. Bailey's doing mine right now and I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)

    She's does awesome work. You'll be really happy!

    ReplyDelete