Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Clean up, Clean up, Everybody do your share.

Can I have two New Year's resolutions?

To say I'm unorganized would be a gross understatement. It was hard for me to stay organized before the baby. Now that she's here, yeah...nothing's getting done around this house. I'm lucky if I'm able to get dishes and laundry done in one day. I keep things picked up to where they look presentable, but my house is in desperate need of a deep clean.

Which brings me to my second resolution. Today, I will be deep cleaning my entire house and it is going to stay that way come hell or high water! It's pretty sad that we still have Christmas presents lined up against the living room wall, because we don't have the time or energy to put them away.

After my, very strong, cup of coffee. I plan to get to work. I just hope the babe stays asleep long enough for me to get this shit done. I'm tired of looking at this clusterfuck I call a home. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment